A multi-purpose spray with a unique formula, for all your grooming requirements, to keep your animal cleaner for longer.
Manages outside interferences such as flies, fleas, dust, dirt, dandruff, flaky skin and stains.
The anti-static spray conditions, shines and detangles, giving that extra sheen and resulting in a smooth and sleek coat.
Can be sprayed directly onto affected and exposed areas.
- Dilute Botanica Cleansing Wash 4 capfuls per litre of warm water. (Can be made stronger for more extreme cases).
- Clean the affected area thoroughly, removing dry and dead skin.
- Leave the Botanica Cleansing Wash to soak into the skin for three to five minutes as the wash itself has many beneficial properties.
- Apply the Botanica Anti-Itch cream to the affected area massaging well in. Repeat again after five minutes.
- The animal should receive this care once per day, for the first five days. (Always use the wash first and then apply the cream.)
- The second week, the Botanica Anti-Itch Care is applied every second day.
- Repeat the application again for one week in mid to late July as August is a critical month for Sweet-Itch.
- There should be no need for any rugs or covers as the Anti-Itch Cream and Cleansing Wash are natural insect deterrents.